healings everywhere

Since my last post, we have seen dozens of miracles of healing. I can't even remember all of them, but I will try to summarize a few more of them here.

- Tibetan Buddhist family - prophesied over the mother, a word of knowledge for her son's wrist - HEALED!

- 3 muslim men healed in a Fish & Chips shop - knee (after a word of knowledge), neck(after another word of knowledge) and a back problem.

- Iraqi muslim man - we prophesied over him. he confirmed the accurate words. will bring friends who need physical healing.

- Eritrean woman - Lord highlighted them indicating one of them needed healing. She came to the church and had an encounter with God and was healed of a couple of things.

- Greek "atheist" - actually more of an agnostic. healed of chronic back pain. His first words after being healed, "JESUS CHRIST" (my friend said to him, "EXACTLY"). After that, we were able to pray for and see one of his Croatian employees healed.

- during church services - we saw many different healings. Often the Lord would reveal the person's condition by word of knowledge (I'd ask them NOT to tell me what they needed) and the Lord would then confirm His Word miraculously. I don't even know all the conditions that we saw healed. I am still waiting to hear some of the testimonies come in - especially for those where a blood test or some kind of a scan will be able to confirm what the Lord has done.

I will continue in yet another post...

Comments