Releasing the Kingdom Among His People

This morning, I got the chance to go with some friends to pray for people at a meeting of believers here in our city. As we were worshiping, I started writing down some things I felt the Lord was saying to me about the church and individuals. After the music and the message was over, we were invited up to speak our words out over the people. One of the neat things was that DJ and Desert Princess had many of the same words I had, so I just marked them off my list as we passed around the mic. When it came to my turn, I said some of the words I had had. Here are a few of the accurate ones that landed:
1) Right ear with hearing problem and/or infection: One man had both in his right ear.
2) Sharp pain under the left shoulder that began two weeks ago: This guy left 90% better.
3) Someone carrying burdens he/she shouldn't be carrying. A man came later for prayer and told me that he was worrying about his brothers all the time.
And, probably the most encouraging to me personally:
I felt like the worship leader had a calling to minister to Westerners (he was a non-Westerner). I also felt like he was going to Australia or New Zealand or make a connection with one of those places. He came to me after the service and told me that God had indeed placed a call like that on his heart AND that 6 months earlier a prophet had told him the same thing about Australia AND that there would be 1 more confirmation. I was, apparently, that confirmation.

Praise God for being the God of communication. Seems strange to think I used to believe that God said all He needed to two thousand years ago and left us to figure out what He meant.

His heart has been, is, and will be to talk to us.

Comments