missing some words and getting some right

This morning we gave quite a few words of knowledge and a number of them were never acknowledged. I remember specifically I had given a word about a right wrist problem and even indicated the area where I felt a person had the problem - nobody spoke up. Nobody came up to us during the ministry time either. Probably got that one wrong.

However....I also got a word of knowledge for a right knee problem and it came while focusing my attention on two African men, one of the two in particular. When I gave the word, I said I felt it was for one of them and the very man that the Lord had highlighted did have a right knee problem. I prayed two or three times for him and all the pain left the knee. After praying once, I didn't see to much improvement, but due to the accuracy of the way the Lord spoke, I was expectant and kept praying until we saw the breakthrough.

Thankfully, I gave the word about the right knee first before I got the word about the right wrist wrong. Had I done it the other way around, I may have not have had the confidence.

I was also able to follow up with several of the people that I had prophesied over and discovered that the words were meaningful and accurate for the people. One of them I got the word "creativity" and also some information about the details of her sense of humor, which was quite unique. She confirmed that what I had spoken of about her sense of humor was true and I said that I felt the Lord only showed me that to get her to consider and to step out in the more substantial point He was wanting to make - for her to move out in the area of creativity.

I never like it when I get it wrong - but getting it right and seeing people encouraged and touched by accurate prophetic words and words of knowledge makes it all worth the risk of looking foolish!

Comments