miracles and Moroccans

The last blog post had us leaving a shop and we next headed over to my good Moroccan friend's house. He is a true seeker but not yet in the Kingdom.

Isaac got a bunch of words of knowledge for different conditions - I got one for a left shin. All the words of knowledge were for someone - my friend, his wife, or her mother.

We prayed first for the mother - she was healed of a couple of conditions - including her leg and right arm (both had been words of knowledge).

The left shin problem was for my friends wife - I prayed from a distance and she was healed.

One of the words that Isaac had had was about someone having problem sleeping - it was for my friend's wife and her mother. We prayed about that.

All in all we got to pray and minister with depth to this entire family - healings occurred, prophetic words were given.

Funny thing - each and every healing was accompanied by the same physical manifestation indicating God's presence - tingling. Even without the laying on of hands - we would pray for a condition and God's presence would immediately be felt.

Follow up - the following day, my friend called and all were still healed and they had all slept "like babies". The Kingdom had come to their household.

Comments