word of knowledge from 6 months ago DOESN'T return void

Over 6 months ago, I was in a computer shop and gave a word of knowledge. I don't remember giving the word, nor how I got the word, but two days ago a man calls me telling me that I had asked him (and his co-workers) if someone had a problem speaking. He took my card but no one at the time had the problem I described.

Since I don't remember the encounter, I don't remember what I thought at the time but I probably thought I "missed it" with the word of knowledge. It happens and I try not to let that slow me down or discourage me.

However, this muslim man went back to his home in India to discover that his 2 year old son is having serious problems beginning to speak. When he returned from India, he just "happen to find my card" and REMEMBERED the word I had spoken about someone having a speaking problem.

He called me immediately to see what we could do. Long story short, arrangements are being made for someone to visit his family in India to release healing for this little boy.

Somewhere it is written that God's Word never returns void - oh yes, the Bible! Words of knowledge that are truly from God would surely be included.

Comments