Photo Lab Guy Gets Saved!

I was in a photo lab the other day getting some pictures of my sons for official business and I got a word for the photographer. I asked him if his left shoulder was in pain. He said it was. I told him that I wanted to pray for him and he said sure. As I was praying for his shoulder, he told me, "I'm diabetic, too." I prayed that Jesus would heal him of both. I then asked him to test his shoulder and he said it felt looser.

There are probably some people who got stumbled by my title to this post and then the story contained therein. "Saved" for many means "from Hell." Pain doesn't "count." Can I suggest that Jesus had relief from pain in mind when He spoke of the Kingdom coming in power, too?

Go and tell John, "The blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk. . ."

Comments

  1. Nice one Isaac! You had me fooled for a second there. Religious mindset....GO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment