Starbucks Redux!

I went by the Starbucks where I work today and immediately one of the workers came to me complaining of a headache. So, I her put her hand on her head and I prayed for her. She said that it felt better. I asked her about her left foot and she said that she also had pain there. I prayed again for her and she said that it was all better, too! Then, the manager, a lady who got healed a few weeks ago, came up with one of the other workers asking if I could pray for her as well. As it turns out, it was this woman's sister who needed the prayer, so I got her mobile number for my wife to call and encourage her. Before leaving though, another one of the ladies asked if I could just pray a blessing for her and her life, which I was happy to do.

Blessing and honor and praise be to the Lamb Who was slain for our sicknesses-- emotional and physical!

Comments