Spilling on the Streets and in the Home!

Last night as the Kingdomizers went out, we saw some really great stuff. I'll let the other guys post their stories, but for me, I got to pray for one guy's knee and he was delivered of the pain. From there, we went to visit a friend.

At this friend's house, I got words about a left, upper leg, a right arm, pain in the lower right side of the abdomen, insomnia, a rash on the back, and pain in the right ear. As it turns out, ALL of them were on among the three people who were there. After we prayed for some time and after some multiple prayers, almost everything was healed 100% (everything except the rash on the back, which we're not sure about).

While we were ministering to this family, I had this quasi-vision of angels coming into their house to bring provision, hope, and strength. I also sensed that one of these angels would bring baskets of dreams for each of them. Now, I don't typically see angels or talk about them and what they do, so this was outside my box even.

There's a new level for His Body today! Step into it!

Comments