2 words of knowledge, 2 healings in a bookstore

While I was shopping around a bookstore, I got a word of knowledge about a wrist problem. I was talking to this one person and asked them, but it was for them. The woman behind the counter however was the person with the wrist problem who had heard me ask.

I quickly explained what the Lord wanted to do and asked if I could pray. I grabbed her wrist and released God's Kingdom in accordance with the word He gave me and all pain left her wrist. She tested it out several times, putting weight on it in a bent position and was quite surprised that she could do that without pain.

During the testing of her wrist, the Lord gave me another word of knowledge for a shoulder problem, which she also had. We prayed again and the Lord showed Himself strong and healed her shoulder as well. As the woman was already a follower of Christ, she was greatly encouraged on that morning.

If we will only "tune in" when we are out and about, the Lord will show us what He wants to do in bringing His Kingdom to those around us.

Comments