Young French Catholic woman encounters Jesus and is set free!

At the end of the evening, I was told that a French woman wanted to see me. First she said she was "afraid of me". As we soon discovered, there was a very legitimate reason for that. She actually said that as I was ministering she completely avoided me and wasn't able to walk near me.

We were able to convince her that I was O.K. and I asked her if she wanted Jesus to come and live within her? She agreed and we led her in prayer to invited Jesus to come and live inside her by the Holy Spirit. We also began to prophesy over her and to release the Father's love. Several of the words spoken over her were EXACTLY the same words that others had spoken over her the past couple of days and she began to cry. God knows how to touch His children!

Afterwards she all of sudden got a pain in her back and we sensed it was clearly demonic. We prayed it off of her and she was delivered. She was also wearing a Buddha necklace which she was encouraged to remove by Desert Princess. Initially she refused saying it was nothing. I told her that if Jesus wanted her to take it off, that He would tell her Himself. 5 minutes later she had the necklace off because that's what He told her to do!!

Why was she so afraid of me? What was going on? This is what I believe it was. As the Holy Spirit began to come in power, the anointing was increasing upon those of us ministering. I saw an increase in everything as time went on. She had a demonic presence attached to her life and she was repelled by the presence of the Holy Spirit's anointing. After she gave her life afresh to Jesus, the demonic presence gave one last ditch effort to afflict her but it was too late - we were easily able to pray it off and she was delivered from her back pain.

Saved, Healed, Delivered and discovering your destiny through prophetic words - it doesn't get much better than that!

Comments

  1. sounds good.

    Is it possible to contact you guys safely at all?

    Eric put me onto you and i would love to talk to you more.

    peace

    Sarah
    sarahbainbridge@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment