A miracle, salvations and prophecy on a soccer field

While on the streets the other day, I felt the Lord wanted me to have my son and his friend join in a soccer game with a group of Hispanics. My son was at first reluctant, but I assured him that I would be nearby and so they joined in. The Lord has a plan that He was unfolding, even if I was at that time unaware of it.

About 20 minutes later, I come back and called all the young people playing - 5 young men and one of their younger sisters to come over. I asked if anybody needed healing because Jesus was doing miracles (we had just seen 3 or 4 healings across the street in a local restaurant). One boy had a sprained wrist and we prayed and God instantly healed him. He was shocked.

I proceeded to tell that that although they all believed in Jesus their whole lives, they might not have Him living within them. They all agreed that they believed but probably didn't have Him dwelling within. Corporately I just led all 6 of them to give their lives to Jesus and to invited the Holy Spirit to come right then a fill them. Several of them testified that they could physically sense the presence of the Holy Spirit filling them during the prayer.

We proceeded as a team to prophesy over each of them. It is one thing to receive a healing, another to receive Jesus and yet another to know His plan and purpose for your life. We lay hands on each of the young men and the young girl and the Lord began to speak - through each of the team members - through my son and his friend and the other two teenagers who were with me. It was glorious to just see God speak powerful words of destiny to each of the newly saved individuals. When we were praying over the little girl, she kept saying that what we were praying didn't apply to her, but her brother kept contradicting her and saying, "don't listen to her, she is just being shy, those words are exactly right"! What a confirmation!

One of the most incredible things however, was that the same little girl as we prophesied over her two brothers and the others, stepped right in during prayer and gave her very own prophetic word. Can you believe it?! Saved for maybe 10 minutes and giving prophetic words - what a day we are living in!!!

Comments