When the Spirit come in power!!

After a couple of days on the streets and many meetings, I was exhausted but was asked to preach in a Church for an evening service. I was absolutely running on empty and knew that the Lord would need to extend special grace if anything was going to happen.

All I can say is that as the service progressed, and ultimately the entire evening, God released more and more energy and ironically the longer things went on, the more of God's enablement I received. I know it was God because the moment I put my head on the pillow 5 hours later, I was asleep within a minute.

I cannot say all the things that happened during the service but at the end the Pastor asked for me to pray a corporate prayer of impartation on entire Church who had all come forward. The Holy Spirit was already on a number of people, but He began to come on many more - this was all before the laying on of hands.

After this, Desert Princess and I began to lay hands on people and prophesy and release the Holy Spirit. People react differently to the presence of God and we saw all different types of God's power manifesting. A spirit of Prophecy was released and we moved into an unusual prophetic flow. The word of knowledge began to operate and the Lord showed me the exact locations of a number of different diseased and injuries.

The longer the meeting went on, the more of God's presence I could sense and the more accurate the prophetic flow and the word of knowledge became. The meeting lasted until midnight - after a 7PM start. It was such a priviledge to see God touch so many people - many were healed, many received new gifts of the Holy Spirit, and overall God just had His way with many hungry people. I was just overwhelmed watching God's Spirit come and do what only He can do.

The end of the evening deserves its own post, so that will be next.

Comments