Did you know Angels are playful? 7 year-old girl discovers that they are!

A few nights ago, while I was praying and prophesying over a number of different people at the end of a Church service, a young 7 year-old girl came wanting prayer. The Lord began to speak to me concerning an increase in Angelic activity in and around her life. I asked her, "Did you know that Angels are playful"? I explained to her that the Angels wanted to come and play with her. I had also told her that while she dreaming the Angels would come and visit her.

Soon after praying (I discovered this the next day), she began to tell her mother that something was 'tickling' her back and she started laughing hysterically. This continued and she recognized that it must be the Angels. They even were ticking her ears. This lasted for nearly an hour and the mother had a hard time getting her daughter into the car for the 1 hour drive home. She felt the presence of these Angels all around her and even inside of her. At one point, it was so intense she said, "it's so much, I can hardly stand it, I hope they don't tickle my neck because I am super ticklish there". Her mother said she could ask them to stop if she wanted, but she replied, "No mommy, I like it"! (very cute)

She said, "I feel so much peace, it is like they are dusting me off". She fell asleep. Next her 3 year-old sister began to feel the very same thing.

The next morning, she told her mother about the dream she had. The Angels had come in her dream to play with her (just as the Lord had shown me when I prophesied over her).

Some reading this testimony will surely doubt it or question it. All I want to encourage you to do is to simply ask the Lord, "If Angels are truly playful, then I want to play with them too". Test it out - we encourage people to do that with every single testimony we post.

Comments