My daughter goes after a healing

Yesterday while in the office of a local business, I got a word of knowledge for a problem in the middle, right side of the back. I asked the woman behind the counter and she said she did - she was a bit surprised. I explained that I was a Christian and that God wanted to heal her back right there, right then.

My young daughter was with me and so I asked her if she wanted to go and lay hands on the woman's back (which was more acceptable than me doing it to a woman who is a complete stranger:). So my daughter goes back behind the counter, releases the Kingdom of God into the woman's back and guess what happened????

You got it - she was healed - all the pain left. At that point, we were able to invite her to Church.

You gotta love it when 9 year olds are 'doin the stuff'!!!

Comments