Email confirms 2 recent healings

Last night I posted "Kingdom Encounters on the road - Day/Night #2" (9/3/07) a testimony about a young woman who was healed of her flat feet and of a pain in her neck. Today I received an email from her CONFIRMING the healings. Here is what what she wrote.

Emailed Testimony:

"Hey guys! This is M. from K. I met you guys at the confrence in ...This past weekend.

D.J. got a word from the Lord about my neck and I was instantly healed. J. prayed for my flat feet. I was unable to point my toes without horrible cramping in the arches of my feet or walk without my ankles turning it. This is NO LONGER! Praise Jesus! I also have a cyst on my wrist that continues to shrink in size, daily.
I am praying for you guys and hope I will run into you again sometime soon."

Comments