Prophecy, healings and an Earthquake in a Church service

This past weekend while ministering in a Youth service on a Sunday morning, God broke into our service in some familiar ways (healings, words of knowledge and prophecy) and at least one unfamiliar one (an earthquake while I was preaching).

I called out a number of words of knowledge - one I got while standing next to the worship leader for pain in his lower back. He was healed when we prayed corporately. Others who responded to words of knowledge that were given (right foot pain, lower back pain, and other conditions) testified to pain leaving their bodies - although in some cases not all the pain had gone when I had to leave, but others remained praying till the breakthroughs were complete.

Right while I was preaching, people began to interupt saying, "it's an earthquake, we are having an earthquake".

Now I am quite aware that on a Sunday morning, there were probably countless other pastors and Bible teachers in Churches all throughout this area (where the earthquake was held) who are 'claiming' that it was THEIR preaching that resulted in an earthquake - some jokingly and others maybe even seriously believing that.

All I know is that the message I was bringing to these young people, "Overcoming the fear of man at the End of the Age", is something which would truely result in spiritual earthquake in the land if they can overcome it. No fear is greater in our lives.

Comments