Kingdom Encounters on the road – Day/Night #2

Even as we were still rejoicing for what God had done earlier in the day, we were gearing up for an evening of miraculous encounters. During one of the seminars before we began the evening meeting, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for a woman about back pain in a particular region of her back. I prayed and she was healed. The most encouraging thing is that I was able to speak with this woman many hours later and there was no sign of the pain returning whatsoever.

During the evening ministry time, we saw a number of incredible healings – most notable was probably the young woman who was healed of her flat feet. My friend who prayed for her actually saw a change in her arches while praying. After prayer, she removed her orthotic arch supports and testified that without them it felt like the supports were in her shoes. She was also healed of a whiplash injury after I gave her a word of knowledge about neck pain.

In addition to a number of other physical healings that our ministry team saw, people had powerful encounters with God. I asked one woman who hadn’t been touched yet if she wanted to have an encounter. She seemed a bit apprehensive initially, but finally came forward. As I began to pray, the Holy Spirit fell upon her and she hit the deck.

It wasn’t all success – there was a young woman who was born deaf who didn’t receive her miracle. I found out that she was prayed for again the following night and still no breakthrough. There were other things we contended for and didn’t see the breakthrough as well.

Comments