Kingdom Encounters on the road – Day/Night #1

Our ministry trip this past week was a constant stream of miraculous events – divine healings, prophetic words, encounters with God, encounters with God’s glory, etc. So much happened that it is hard to recall all that we saw God do. I will try to summarize.

Even before we had the meetings, the Lord was giving words of knowledge and releasing healing. While in front of a shop, the Lord gave me the word “asthma” and so I approached a woman and her daughter to ask if one of them suffered from it. She did, we prayed and the Lord just opened up her sinuses – she said, “I am much, much better now”.

As we were beginning to set up for the evening meeting, I walked to a nearby business and the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for a “headache” for the woman I was talking to. I asked if she had one, she did, we prayed and God took her headache away.

The first night of revival meetings, we saw a number of powerful, accurate prophetic words spoken by the worship leader – I personally had invited one of the people who received a prophetic word, and so I knew the incredible accuracy of what was spoken.

As we moved into the ministry time, we saw God heal a number of people. There was such a hunger in the auditorium. We didn’t leave until well after midnight – as is often the case the Lord saved some of the best wine until last – even as we were leaving the building the Holy Spirit was coming upon a number of people and the hands of two particular woman were supernaturally covered with gold dust as we prayed for God’s Glory to come on them. What a night!!!

Comments