Kingdom Encounters on the road – God invades Wal-Mart

To see God move in a “Christian meeting” is one thing, but for the Kingdom to come in power out in the marketplace is really exciting! We headed to a local Wal-Mart following the 1st night of the conference to see what God would do.

A team of us were ministering, and I am not even aware of all the testimonies, but my team saw a number of miraculous things happen. The first woman we prayed for was touched and pain left her arm. A few minutes later, we see a woman walking with a cane. I asked her what had happened (she was quite young). She told me that she was told she needed a hip replacement surgery. I asked if we could pray and see what God would do – she agreed. After the 1st prayer, the pain had lessened considerably. We prayed a 2nd time and she testified that most of the pain in the hip was gone and she could walk comfortably. She was visibly shocked by what God had done.

Next we approached a young teenage couple. After talking for a minute or two, the Lord gave me the word “homosexuality”. I asked them if someone close to them was trapped in that lifestyle. The boy looks at the girl and then at me and says, “Her brother is a homosexual”. God had just grabbed their attention. Next the Lord revealed by a word of knowledge that the young man had a headache – we prayed and the headache left.

Finally, as I was buying something at the checkout stand, the Lord gives me another word of knowledge for someone who was suffering from a broken rib on the left hand, top part of the rib cage. It was quite a specific word and I asked two women (the customer in front of me and the check out counter lady) in front of me if either of them had this particular problem. The woman customer said “that’s me” and asked me how I could have known that. I explained that it was the Lord and that He wanted to do something. I prayed for her and ALL the pain left her side.

God is so good – He longs to release His Kingdom and He loves it when His children “shop with Kingdom purposes”. The other teams in Wal-Mart saw similar things happen – words of knowledge, healing and prophetic ministry to people.

Comments