Free Taxi Anyone?...

I have discovered in some Middle Eastern countries that when you ask to pray for someone (especially Christian locals), they feel indebted to you for showing love. My wife and I were in a taxi last night, and the moment I stepped into the car I could feel the Holy Spirit tugging at my heart. I could feel the love of God for the taxi driver, and quite frankly it was quite overwhelming. I tried pushing it aside thinking it was nothing, but the Lord kept tugging on my heart. I then felt the Lord say to me that he wanted me to bless the man double of what the taxi ride was worth (which seriously was not much). This too I tried to explain away as my own thoughts; but I could not escape it. It was the Lord, and who am I to argue with Him. I turned to my wife and told her how I was feeling. To my surprise, she felt the same way, feeling strongly that we were to bless the man. So after chatting with the cabby we found out that he had a Christian name, and was therefore a Christian. He felt very blessed as we began to pray for him, and explained how the Lord had put him on our heart. I also gave him a mini prophesy, as his English was not that great. After our prayer time he urged me that I needed his phone number and that he would come and get us, anytime, anywhere. He then urged us not to pay anything for the cab, but I insisted he take it, plus the extra that was from Jesus. God is good, and takes care of those He loves.

Comments