getting muslim men's attention

I got a word of knowledge about a foot problem on the top of the foot (I thought it was the left foot). I broke into a group of about 5 Arab muslim men (Syrians, Palestinians and one Gulf Arab). I explained what I was looking for (a foot problem) and why (because God wanted to heal it). this led to a lengthy discussion about healing, demons, God's power working through men, etc. It was quite interesting as most of these guys were quite skeptical.

Finally one of them with a serious acid reflux problem and pain every time he eats allowed me to lay hands on him. He couldn't test it out at that moment, but I told him to call me in morning with the report. Actually, I told him to call me if he was healed and to rip up my business card and forget me if he wasn't. either this stuff is real or it isn't and we have to be willing 'put up or shut up' as the expression goes.

I also found out who had the foot problem, one of the Syrians. It came intermittedly and so I asked if he would call me the next time it came and that we would see God's Kingdom come and deliver him. He agreed.

Finally, I got a word of knowledge for the Gulf Arab - for a knee problem he had. the Lord also showed me how long the problem had been there (over 5 years). He took my card - I hope he calls. He will when the man I prayed for is healed!

Comments