yet another "pain-free zone" established in muslim man's back

An Egyptian friend of mine injured his back recently. It was getting worse and worse. I noticed yesterday that he had a massive bandage on his lower back and was in severe pain. Since I was "on duty" (Wigglesworth used to say "not on my shift", in reference to people not receiving their miracle of healing), I explained to my muslim friend what I was going to do - I just boldly said, "the pain is going to leave". During prayer I just began to pray for the establishment of a "pain-free Kingdom zone" in his lower back.

As I began to pray, the Presence of Lord began to come. I knew something was happening. During prayer, a word of knowledge came to me about a problem in his left ribs. I asked and he confirmed that he had in fact broken one of those ribs. I shifted my prayer focus for the moment to the rib area and God took away the sharp pain in the very spot I had spoken of.

I explained to my friend that God did that to really release our faith and expectation for the back (which was a far more serious, painful problem).

We prayed again for the back and then I had him test it out. To his surprise, almost all the pain was gone and he was able to make movements he couldn't make before prayer.

I asked him to just rest for a while and contact me later that day to tell me how his back was doing. Sure enough about an hour later I received a message that he feels like a "new man" (his words).

Nothing beats Kingdom living!

Comments