God Heals Through Cell Phone Prayer!

Recently I was traveling with a noted healing evangelist. While on this trip, the Lord put it in my heart to have him pray for my sister who was having some problems with her amniotic levels in her pregnancy. So, I called my sister from the Middle East and handed the phone to the minister. He prayed for her over the phone and then, four days later, I received this testimony:

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!! Our amniotic levels were NORMAL! They have almost doubled since our last ultrasound. The ULT tech said that average is about 15-17 cm. The Dr. said I was 8.8 and needed to be 10...WE ARE 14.6!!!! God has healed everything and has increased our faith so much. Even if I had drank a gallon of water it would not have increased that much. It is clearly supernatural.

Enough said.

Comments