Miracle Trip Part 3

While in another country, we got the chance to minister in several churches. At one church, we were able to pray for people for over an hour. I prayed for several different conditions (stomach, shoulder pain, back pain, etc.). I even got the chance to pray for some deliverance for some others. There was one man, though, that caught my attention. He was missing a leg and had some breathing and seeing problems. I would like to say that the leg grew out, but I didn't see it happen. However, during testimony time, he went to the front and testified that he could see better than before the meeting. This was the first time I had seen vision improve by my prayers. It was a great time. Later on, some members of this congregation came to where we were staying and we were able to continue to minister to them prophetically. It was the most I had prophesied and prayed for healing in one day in my life. It was really good practice.

Comments