trip report#2 - when the Lord reveals a name

Here is the 2nd in a series of ministry trip reports from 3 different Arab nations:

When I first saw a prophetic individual receive a person's name by revelation (about 6 years ago now), I was literally shocked. I was just embracing the reality of prophetic ministry and wanting to grow in it. I remember seeing this man get the name of a friend of ours in a conference (who I knew 100% he didn't know as I had invited the friend).

Over the past couple of years, I have had several experiences wherein God spoke to me a person's name - one was the name of a former Gulf Arab Muslim who had just come to Christ. Another was the name of a Syrian Muslim woman who had cursed a young Muslim man. I forgot the 3rd occasion but needless to say it has been far and few between. I should also mention that I have tried and missed it dozens of times!

On our recent ministry trip, that had us in 3 different Arab countries, this happened to me 4 different times. Previously, I had maybe had this type of thing happen about 4 times over a period of several years - this time it was 4 times over a 10 day period.

The first time I was sitting by myself at breakfast and a name came to me at the breakfast table while I was looking at my server. I asked her, "Does the name "M", mean anything to do?". She asked why and I explained that I believed that God had given me that name for a purpose. She said, "That's my name". I just about fell on the floor. I knew the Lord had something special for her. When Freedomwriter got to breakfast, she began to give "M" a prophetic word concerning her brother. He was the 'black sheep' of the family and she was quite concerned about him. At that point, the name "A" came into my mind, but I also had the impression that "they called him "T". When I asked our server who "A" was, she replied, "That's my brother's name, BUT THEY CALL HIM "T". I just began to weep as the Fear of the Lord overcame me because of the awareness of His voice and His presence. Statistically, it is nearly impossible to guess a person's name, but to come up with that person's brother's name and his nickname moves into the "God could only do this" category. I was just so humbled and so amazed at His goodness.

The next time this happened was the following day with a muslim family from Saudi Arabia. While giving a prophetic word to the mother, the name "Sara" popped into my mind. I asked her who that was. She replied, "that's my daughter right here" (sitting next to her).

Finally, while in a shop doing some further prophetic ministry with some Yemeni muslim men, I just felt prompted to say to the man, "you are kareem" (which means noble in Arabic). He replied, "my name is Kareem".

In each of these situations, the Lord opened a wide door to be able to minister to each of these people. He had gotten their attention (as well as ours) and they were all willing to receive much more than they would have been able to if the Lord had not spoken those names.

We are living in days of acceleration in the things of the Kingdom. What took several years before, is happenin in several days now. I think especially as we take these power and revelatory gifts to the streets, we will see the increase. We were in many meetings with Christians during our trip, but all of these encounters came in evangelistic settings outside of the walls of the Church (or Christian meeting).

Comments