Miracle Trip Part 4

This will be my last testimony of our trip. The last few hours we were there, this man came for prayer and the Lord gave me some really specific words for him. The Lord told me the following:
1) His family was involved in politics. (True.)
2) Someone named Osama was significant. (He told us that he had just met someone named Osama two days before and that he had NEVER in his life had a friend by that name.)
3) He had a heart for the poor and for justice. (True.)
4) He was a quiet person and that even in his house he was thought of as a quiet person.
5) I also felt that his father was similarly quiet and that he was close to him. (True.)
6) Finally, I felt the Lord telling me that he had some apprehension about the future because others had cursed him. (True.)
I also felt led to proclaim that he would have a dream or a vision in which something would be written down in Arabic. I actually saw a scroll with Arabic on it. A little while later, he told us that he had had a vision and in this vision he saw writing in Arabic across the sky. Close enough for me.

The heart of God is to touch the hearts of others. Praise the Lord for every prophetic word and every healing!

Comments