Testimony Time!

On a recent trip, my husband and I saw incredible breakthrough in healing and evangelism. One of my favorite testimonies was of a sweet girl of 16 yrs who had been paralyzed down the right side of her body the past 6 years! She had been running to church with some friends, fell down, hit just the wrong spot on her head, and a blood clot was formed which paralyzed her. Well, when I first saw her, she could not open her hand unless she used her other hand to force it open, she stood with her waist twisted, and could not pull her arm out straight but instead stayed tightly closed up against her shoulder. After the first night of meetings, she was able to open her hand and open her arm about 45 degrees! After the second night, she was able to open her arm almost completely straight and stood straight!!! Praise God!!! I'm totally believing for a total and complete healing in Jesus Name!!!

We saw so many knees, shoulders, arms, stomachs, and several other things healed.... it was Holy Spirit Madness! One night, I even got to pray for a mom and her 2 daughters to be able to speak in tongues... and they did! Thats totally Jesus!

Ok, another really cool thing. A small group of us were going to go see this really cool site in the city and on our way in we ran into this really nice Middle Eastern family. After talking with them for quite sometime and talking about the States (the father had lived their for a few years) we then asked if we could pray over his family for healing and give some prophetic words. DJ had a word for his wife and began praying for healing over her body and prophesying over her. Well, because he was tied up and was the only one who could translate, I asked the Middle Eastern guy if he could translate for me so I could prophesy over his sister. So I gave her a prophetic word about angelic visitations, dreams, visions, and an angel feather that will appear under her pillow through her muslim brother!!! God is just so fun!

Alright, one more thing... One morning at breakfast, DJ had gotten the lady's name that was serving us prophetically so it opened the door for us to minister to her. We asked he to come by our table when she had a free moment. When she came, we started praying for her and I began prophesying about her brother and all this stuff about him not really knowing God but that he will and so on. Well, after I had finished telling her all this, DJ asks if the name Antone means anything to her and it happens to be the brother I was talking about!!!! Yay Jesus!

Comments