On the Street Shooba

Tonight, DJ and I went out on an errand to a car garage. While there, I felt like there was a word the Lord wanted to give him. I asked and got that he was a loyal friend and that once he was given a job, he would see it through. He nodded and told me that both were true and then asked, "Are you a psychic?" I'm not sure if he was asking because of the nature of the conversation or the accuracy of the words, but either way, I was able to tell him the God told me these things to tell him because He loved him.

For those of you reading this blog, I want to encourage you that there is a tipping point where you start to think Kingdom as you go along. Now, I'm not to a place where i think that way 100% of the time, but I definitely go to places with a Kingdom mindset much more than I did even one year ago. Keep pressing in. In fact, I feel like there is an impartation for increase and acceleration in this post and through this blog. Even now, just take the testimonies and ask the Lord for breakthrough.

Do it again, Lord Jesus!

Comments