I WANT a parking space

My wife and I were in one of our local malls last night and we were hard pressed to find a parking space. We had been driving through the car park for about 20 minutes and we had not seen one car leave. My wife started to get tired of looking for a space, so she called out in a loud voice "LORD, I WANT MY PARKING SPACE". Right when she declared this, the brake lights turned on in a parked car in front of us, and it started to back out of the space. We could hardly believed it! We had just been discussing how Bobby Connor (an itinerate minister) sat on his bed and yelled out to God "I want my knife back", and his lost knife appeared out of thin air in front of him and fell in front of him on the bed! So when we stood on that testimony of declaration, we saw a parking space materialized in front of us! God is so cool, and he cares about the little things in life. Our desires are important to him. 

Comments