more passion

During the ministry time at a church service I was at two weeks ago I had the opportunity to pray for a Nigerian guy who had poor vision. He told me that he could only read if he placed the words really close to his face. I prayed for him two times and afterward got him to test it out by trying to read something far away. He looked around and began to read words on the walls around us. I then took a tithe card that had a small print scripture printed on it, and placed it about a foot away from his face and asked him to read it. He began to read, and as he did I slowly moved it further and further away from his face. As I did this, he continued to read perfectly. His eyes were completely healed, and he was a happy man!

A few days ago this Nigerian man calls me up and wants to get together with me. So yesterday we got together and he told me that he needed a fresh dose of the Holy Ghost. He had come from a very passionate church in Nigeria, but now that he was in our country he felt like his faith and relationship with God was weakening. I took his hands and we invited Jesus to come into the room. As we prayed God began to minister to this man and fill him up with love. He started getting drunk in the spirit and could hardly speak. I then got to prophesy destiny over him and encourage him with some words of wisdom the Lord had given me. It was a really great time and I felt so honored that he would call me up, of all people, to encourage and minister to him. He felt really blessed, as did I. 

Comments