Arab muslim man's knee healed

This morning while at the barber shop, I got a word of knowledge for someone with a right knee problem. I didn't know who it was for - there were 4 barbers working and 4 Arab men getting shaves and haircuts. I asked the Lord to show me who it was for. I waited and when one of the guys was finished, I approached him and asked him if he had a right knee problem. He said, "yes" and then the inevitable, "HOW DID YOU KNOW"? I quickly explained that God showed me that he had that problem and wanted to heal him. I gave him my phone number and sure enough he called me back a couple of hours later.

I went over to his house later in the afternoon, laid hands upon his knee and the Lord healed it!! Obviously, I had an incredible opportunity to speak of God's Kingdom and His healing gifts.

Can't wait to see what happens next with this guy!

Comments