Emirati muslim's wrist healed

Tonight while Tenacious B and I were sitting with an Emirati muslim man, the Lord gave me a clear word of knowledge about a problem in his left wrist. I asked him what was wrong with it. He had injured it a couple of times and it was painful. He was quite surprised wondering how I knew. I didn't even tell him at that point, but simply had him give me his wrist. After praying, I had him check it out and it was completely pain-free.

Afterwards, I was able to explain the way God speaks and how He was indicating what He wanted to do - namely heal the problem He reveals.

We had learned that his brother was dying of terminal cancer. I explained to him that the Lord healed his wrist to convince him to let us go and minister to his brother in the hospital.

Comments

  1. Wow, I love to read your blog. It has encouraged me so much!
    I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment