AFTER Emirati muslim's wrist healed, Emirati woman's ear gets healed

This post is really a follow up from the Emirati wrist healing a few days earlier. I finally got the call, and a group of three of us headed to the cancer hospital to pray for the man's brother who is dying of cancer.

To our surprise, we walked into a room with 4 or 5 Emirati muslim women and a couple of Emirati men. As we sat down, I was able to explain to the group that we were going to invite God's Kingdom and His presence to fill the room and then pray for the cancer. I told them they will feel and sense His presence as it came.

While praying, I got a word of knowledge for a right ear problem - I sensed it was actually a measure of hearing loss. When I asked the women, the wife of the man with cancer said it was for her. I explained that the Lord 'revealed' that to me and then my friend from America, who has a healing ministry prayed for this woman from across the room. As he prayed, I sensed something changing in the ear and declared it.

She got healed too! Oh the fun we get to have. We go to pray for cancer (and we don't know what happened or is happening with that man) but the Lord heals a muslim woman's hearing loss while we were there.

And all of this in a public hospital, in a muslim country - EXPLORING THE SPACE!

Comments