A Little Dab Will Do Ya!

Sometimes when we go to a fellowship to minister to people, we stand in the front and just see who the Lord highlights specifically. Oddly enough, there are many times when our team will individually “get something” for the same person out of a large crowd. This happened last Friday, but what I want to tell about is this one guy I felt the Lord had a word for.

As I was scanning the crowd, I kept going back to this brother who was sitting not too far from the front row. As I looked at him, I felt like he had a pastor’s heart. I also felt like he had a heart of a lion. As I continued to look, the Lord gave me some more stuff for him as well. When I got my chance, I started telling him what I thought the Lord had told me. I no sooner got the word “pastor” out of my mouth that he and his wife started laughing and he said, “I was going to preach this morning before I knew that guests were here!” He received the rest of the word as well. Afterwards, he came up to me and thanked me for being obedient to the Lord because he had walked into the service that morning feeling a little lost and discouraged and had specifically thought that the Lord wasn’t going to say anything to him.

How encouraging it was for me as well!

Comments