10 Shawarma and 5 Miracles, Please!

My wife and I went to a local restaurant to get some take out. As I was standing at the counter, I got a physical word of knowledge for the Syrian man working there. I asked him if he had pain in his left Achilles’ tendon. He looked quizzical at me and asked me if I was a doctor. I said that we were healers. He then asked me for a card. I said, “I don’t have one.” He asked for some cream. I said, “I don’t have any.” He finally asked if I had a center. I said, “Nope.” So, I asked for his hand and released the Kingdom into his foot. Something must have happened, because then he asked me to pray for his left knee. AND after I did that, to pray for both of his shoulders. AND, after that, to pray for his right knee! So, after 5 miracles of healing, I asked if all the pain was gone and he confirmed that it was. I said, “Praise God! Now, we’ll take our food, a Pepsi, a Mountain Dew, and all of your pain.” He was grinning as we left his restaurant.

So were we.

Comments