healing services - too many miracles to remember!

This past week we had several healing services and saw God work some amazing Kingdom miracles. I can't even remember all the different healings, and I still haven't heard all the testimonies.

Here are few that I remember:

One young woman had a metal rod in her leg after a surgery. She walked with a serious limp and was in pain. She came forward for prayer and the Lord healed her completely (she was even encouraged to check to see if the metal rod was still there - we'll wait for a new X-Ray). What wasn't known at the time of the healing, was that she was NOT a Christian. She gave her life to Jesus later that night. BTW - for those that don't really think she was healed, she did a full front handspring landing on both feet to test it out!

After that healing - 4 others were healed of different conditions!

The following morning, I got a word for sinus conditions that I didn't even share publically - the first person who approached me for prayer, had a sinus condition. I showed him the word I had written down. His sinuses opened. Healed. The next guy who approached me ALSO had a sinus condition. He was also healed. A third man was also healed. I guess the sinus word of knowledge was correct:)

As the healing service continued, I saw person after person healed from a whole bunch of different conditions as a large team of us prayed for healing. Just a normal Church service - or at least it should be!

P.S. Right before we began to minister healing, I was a bit discouraged because I had some irritating lower back pain that made it painful to sit. I was thinking, "we are going to pray for healing and I NEED it first". Sure enough, Isaac of Ninevah called out a word of knowledge for the exact place my back was hurting and so he and Ravished prayed for me and I GOT HEALED. Great way to begin praying for others.

Comments