word of knowledge confirmed - healings take place without prayer

while I was looking at a particular part of the room in the Church, the Lord gave me a word of knowledge for a right shoulder problem. I didn't give the word at that time but after "Ravished" also called out a word of knowledge for a right shoulder problem, I was ready to go for it. At that point, I pointed to the particular area and asked "who has the right shoulder problem amongst you"? Two or three women raised their hands.

With no hands laid upon them, the Lord healed two of the women just sovereignly without any hands being laid upon them.

Comments

  1. i love to read you blog. the stuff that is taking place is so awesome. it reminds me of the way real church should be. instead of that being the norm, they call it revival here, what a bummer. i love the fact that you just are out and about and God does miracles, in the random everydayness of life, that rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment