God gets Muslims' attention

Isaac of Ninevah already wrote a bit about this, but I wanted to add my two cents.

The other night the Lord led us to a specific place. A couple of Palestinian Muslim men worked there. While we were talking to them, I got a word of knowledge for a 'left knee'. There were two Muslim women customers in the shop - I asked them if the mother had a problem with her that knee. Surprised a bit, she acknowledged that she did. I gave her a quick teaching about the Kingdom of God and how God speaks to and uses Christians to minister healing. I gave her my wife's phone number. I told her that Isaac was a "seer" and sort of put him on the spot, by asking if he had a word for her. The Lord showed him that she was burdened about something and that it was related to some kind of problem with her son. It turned out to be the absolute word of the Lord. She is from Egypt and her son has major physical problems - I got the impression he wasn't sane. We now had her undivided attention. I got my Egyptian Christian friend on the phone to further talk with her (thank God for mobile phones!). The story of this woman continues today as my wife is meeting with her this morning to pray for the knee and also to see what God would want to say to this woman prophetically.

As we spoke with the Palestinian employees (after the woman left), they were now quite interested in hearing more about what they had just 'seen'. I then got a word of knowledge for a shoulder problem and one of them said it was for him. After praying, he told us that he was healed. While praying, the Lord gave me a few prophetic words for the man - which he said were accurate.

Next we turned to the other man who needed a miracle in his body but hadn't told us what it was. Isaac and another were trying to get words of knowledge for the man and nothing seemed to fit until they got the word "left knee". That was the word that the woman had responded to, but in reality, it was not just for her but for him too - probably more so than for her! He hadn't 'claimed it' so-to-speak at the time because all of our attention had shifted to the woman.

To make a long story short, this man has a very serious condition called thrombosis in his left leg. It started in in the knee and has pretty much taken over the lower part of his leg. It looks like a complete mess. Thankfully there is NO THROMBOSIS IN HEAVEN and we are going to minister to this man in the next day or two. May God's Kingdom be manifested in healing and the salvation of our new friend.

Comments

  1. It's still amazes me that I am able to be involved with this stuff! The Lord just keeps suprising us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment