A Season of Miracles

In the coming days, I will be posting stories of miracles that we saw on a trip to one of the poorest Arab Muslim countries. We spent a week ministering many of God's special servants there - mean and women who have truly forsaken all to live in one of the most challenging nations on earth. Why do they live there? To bring the Gospel to a nation where the light of the Gospel into a very dark Islamic place. We also got to minister to many Arab Muslim men and women - we saw miracles of healing in their midst, we saw demons leave, we prophesied over them and saw the Holy Spirit come upon a number in other manifestations of power - maybe the most thrilling thing of all was for my wife to see a young 13 year-old Muslim girl give her life to Jesus with her Muslim father sitting with her in full approval. Her story is amazing because of the dreams God sent her to prepare the way - more on that in the coming posts.

For me personally, the most special thing of all was to meet with a number of Muslims who have become Christians. I got to hear their stories and to see the light of God in their eyes as they were hungry to bring their own people to Christ. They wanted to learn about miracles and what humbled me completely is that they were hungry and interested to listen to me and by God's grace even learn from me. I maintain that in the School of the Spirit we might be in Kindergarten (having graduated from pre-school:). What did I personally have to offer these new Arab Christians who have already given far more in sacrifice to the Lord than I have ever given (and most likely ever will).

I will say this - the stories and testimonies you are about to read are TRUE. The names and locations have been changed to protect the people involved. We were there - this is what we witnessed with our own eyes. Other than that - my encouragement to anyone reading them is to TRY THEM AT HOME. Don't settle for reading my/our stories - make them your own. Let the prophetic testimonies re-create in your own context what has happened in this nation. Contend for more - contend for the what the Bible calls "fullness". I have no idea what that term means, but I'll tell you what, what I saw this past week was far more 'fullness' than I have seen in a while. Peace.

Comments