The Lord says, “You are a Princess!"

In a meeting we had where people brought their friends who were in need of healing, I saw a woman, who I assumed was a Muslim due to the way she was dressed. We were standing in the front ministering prophetically to the group, and I when I saw this woman the word in Arabic for “Princess” came into my mind. I just felt like the Lord wanted to give this woman a word and so I called her out and began to prophesy how the Lord said that she was a princess who had complete access to the King’s palace, that she was a beloved daughter and that she could enter the King’s presence at any time because she was an heiress with an inheritance that included every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies. As I was speaking, she began to cry continued to cry more and more as I gave the word. I could tell it was a "good cry" so I felt right about continuing.

I knew nothing of her background, but I later discovered that she was a new believer. From the way she was dressed, I had ‘assumed’ she was a Muslim but my prophecy to her was “as if she was a believer”. It was so encouraging to later learn that this was exactly who she was and what she needed to hear.

Comments