FEAR Extinguishers (DAY 9)

I've decided to just number the days since the Lord spoke to us about being "FEAR Extinguishers" in the midst of this global COVID-19 crisis.  So rather than try to come up with novel daily blog titles, I will be keeping it simple from now on.

This afternoon was yet another incredible time to go out and release God's Kingdom to each and every employee working in an open restaurant, coffee place, hotel, etc.

I didn't have a long time today and we are now under curfew so that no one can leave their homes after 5PM.

But once again, I would enter the business and ask how everyone was doing and then simply offer to pray publicly, openly for all of the employees within the sound of my voice. 

I prayed for God to bring His peace, for God to protect from the virus, for God to look after their families (most of whom are abroad), for God to protect their jobs (two managers confirmed that employees were being put on unpaid leave) and whatever else God put on my heart to pray in that particular location.

Whenever possible I prayed for people BY NAME - they all have name tags and so it wasn't hard to do that.  Many even bowed their heads, folded their arms and corporately said, "Amen" when I finished. 

For a number of them, I told them that because they couldn't go to church anymore, I was bringing church to them! Again - there were Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus who received prayer in addition to the many Christians.  Almost everyone said thank you.

None of us know when this thing will end, but one thing I am rejoicing in today is that I had multiple opportunities to live out my faith, to love the one in front of me and to be a "FEAR EXTINGUISHER" to possibly another 25 people (I lost count).  And that was all in about 1/2 hour.

Don't miss the opportunities God will bring to you.  You will regret it when all of this is over.

...for such a time as this!

#covid-19 #pandemic #coronvirus #fear #faith #protection #angels

Comments