IRAN/PERSIA - in one of the world's spiritually darkest places, the light of the Gospel is growing

In one of the darkest places, there is an incredible light growing - the light of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am seeing articles almost every week about the growth of the Church in Iran.  I am sent reports. I know Iranians who have come to Christ and they tell me their stories.  There is arguably no movement to Christ in the Muslim world since the beginning of Islam like what has been happening in the past few decades amongst Iranians.

Here is yet another article I have just seen.  Incredible - Iranians reaching Iranians!  Former Muslims reaching out to Muslims. The most effective evangelists being the most effective!

https://www.christianpost.com/news/muslim-convert-on-miraculous-ways-god-is-radically-transforming-iran-despite-persecution.html

And I have seen in recent years that my podcast gets listened to regularly and downloaded from inside Iran!  Even yesterday's podcast was downloaded 10 times in one Iranian city in less than 24 hours.  That is my podcast IN ENGLISH being downloaded in a Persian-speaking country!

That just confirms to me that God is doing far more within Iran than any of us actually know.  And I am sure that at the end of this COVID-19 pandemic, that thousands more in Iran will have met Jesus.

...for such a time as this!

#iran #jesus #gospel #persia #persians #iranians #iranianchurch #christianityiniran #covid19 #covid-19 #coronavirus

Comments