Bank on Jesus!

My wife and I were in our bank yesterday and the lady that was helping us had to leave her desk to check on something. My wife looked at me and we started talking about what we were going to do if they couldn't help us right then. As we were talking, I got a word of knowledge in my right ear. When the lady came back, my wife asked her if she had pain in her right ear. The lady freaked and said, "Is this a video gag?" We asked her again if she had pain, and she said that she did. "How did you know?" My wife then proceeded to tell her how Jesus told us and that He wanted to heal her right then. We offered to pray for her and she exclaimed that she believed in healing. We prayed for her quickly (there were other customers) and she said that she was too freaked out to tell if the ear was better. She gave us her email address to send some business stuff and when we emailed her later that day, we added some prophetic words for her as well.

You can always bank on Jesus!

Comments