Better Late Than Never!

Last week, DJ set me up with an opportunity to pray for a lady working at the Starbucks where I work. As I was going to work, we stopped by for some coffee and some shooba. I asked the lady what her problem was and she said that her shoulder hurt. I told her that I was going to pray for her and not to freak out when she felt something on her shoulder. I asked her if she believed in prayer and she nodded saying she was Catholic. We normally lay hands on people, but in this situation I didn't feel it was appropriate, so I just started praying. She bowed her head and closed her eyes. I simply asked Jesus to come to heal her shoulder. After a few seconds, I asked her to move her arm and she barely turned her wrist all the while keeping her eyes closed (I don't know if she was feeling the "sauce" or was just being reverential). I asked her to open her eyes and really move her arm. She started swinging it like she was doing fast-pitch softball and her eyes got really big and said that all the pain was gone! She also said that her arm felt really cold. I went ahead and told her some of the things that I felt God had told me about her like she was a leader and that she could sense others' emotions. She told me she was the manager there and that she had had the ability to sense others' emotions for a long time. I encouraged her to continue to develop that and ask the Lord what He might want to do when she started feeling something.

This was last week, but an old testimony is better than not writing one at all!

Comments