Striking Out on the Road

Last night we went out to look for people who need a touch of the Lord. Our first stop was a barber shop where NO ONE needed any healing. In fact, one of the men in the shop said that if he had pain, he would go to the hospital not come to barber shop.

From the shop, we went to a shopping center where I had gotten a word about meeting someone in the toys or electronics. I found one guy stocking toys and asked him about his ankle. He looked at me and pointed to another part of the store. He obviously didn't understand English very well and thought I wanted shoes. Anyway, we moved from there to the electronics and I saw a guy with one really red eye. I stopped him and asked him about it. He said that it was from not sleeping. I asked him if he had any pain we could pray for. He said that his back hurt. So, we started praying for him. We prayed several times and by the time we left he said that the pain had left a little. I asked him also if he knew anyone else there who needed some prayer and he said, "Sure, there are lots of people here with pain." He then took us over to the TV section and we were able to pray for two more guys who felt a little healing, but not that much. It was encouraging, but we really wanted to see more breakthrough with this kind of pain.

From the shopping center, we went to a coffee shop that was completely empty. I'll tell about what happened there in the next post.

Comments