Moroccan muslim woman’s wrist healed after doctors couldn’t help

While we were ministering to the 2nd waitress I just wrote about, I saw a muslim woman sitting near me with a brace on her wrist (what we call a “visual word of knowledge” jokingly). Before I had time to think about it and get nervous, I approached quickly and asked her what happened to her arm. She told me that 4 years earlier, she had hit her hand and has been in constant pain ever since. No one could even touch her hand without it hurting. She went to every hospital in this country and did all sorts of tests and the doctors could not figure out what was wrong and why they couldn’t help her. Her plan was to have a surgery when she went back to Morocco (her home country).

I told her that I would like to pray for her and that God would heal her. I shared the testimonies of the two waitresses. She said, “do it, do it” eagerly. I prayed a number of times, and each time it kept getting noticeably better. She was shocked at the improvements and kept asking me to keep praying. Maybe after like the 5th time, I had Hadassa join me to pray a couple of more times. (this testimony really illustrates how critical it is to keep praying again and again until they are healed) By the end, she was healed! As a final test, she had her husband grab her hand. As soon as it hit her that she was completely healed, she burst into tears! It was an incredible experience.

We are invited to lunch on Friday – can’t wait to see what God will do next time!

Comments

  1. AnonymousMay 16, 2008

    been reading your blog from quiet sometime now. Its really wonderful the way God is willing to work in people's life. But.a question...

    Are there times you pray and don't see a miracle? How would you explain that? Not being a pessimist, but healings that don't take place really bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the question - of course there are MANY times we pray and do NOT see the miracle happen. On the blog, we try to post the stories/testimonies of the things God is doing and not focus on the times when we don't see the breakthroughs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment