Take Out. . . the Works of the Devil!

My wife and I stopped in a pizza place yesterday to get some pizza for take out and I got a word for a right hand. I asked the lady there if she had pain in the right hand. She said that she didn't, but the lady coming on the next shift did. Overhearing our conversation, another lady asked if we could pray for her emotional problem. My wife went to her and started praying peace and blessing on her life. As she was praying, I got the word that she was in a waiting period in her life and that that period was soon coming to an end. She confirmed that it was true. I also got a word for her left shoulder and declared to her that the Lord was going to heal it as well. She looked shocked and confirmed that her shoulder hurt as well.

We left with our pizza and the testimony. Praise Jesus!

Comments