Follow-up at the Bank

Earlier this week, my wife and I were able to minister to a lady at the bank. This morning, I went back to the bank and saw the same lady again. She was excited to see me and told me that I was right on about some of the stuff we had emailed her. She said that not only was it accurate, but very recent, too. As we were talking, she showed me the goosebumps on her arms as the presence of the Lord came upon her (she thought it was just goosebumps). She asked if we could email her again with more stuff from God! As she checked on my stuff for me, she told me, "You're really close to God, aren't you?" I told her that I was. I also told her that the Lord had only revealed general things about her to us-- enough to catch her attention and for her to realize how much He was interested in her life. I told her that He doesn't tell secrets, that He's not that kind of friend. Right before I left, I gave her my wife's mobile number so they could meet up again outside of work.

As I left the bank without actually accomplishing what I wanted to get done, I realized that the Lord must have had a different agenda. I laughed to myself because it was one of the few times that I didn't really care about not getting what I had came for.

The fields are white with harvest. Where are the harvesters?

Comments