Holy Spirit comes upon 2 waitresses

While I was in a restaurant, the waitress came to take our order. I could tell she was heavy hearted. Isaac got the word “knee”. She said it was her knee and her foot. I asked if we could pray. She came and sat down with us. Hadassa and I began to pray for her and immediately the waitress could feel the Holy Spirit. It was like she was in a daze and she kept saying, “something’s in me, something’s in me”. She was so touched and began to cry. All pain had left both her knee and her foot. It was amazing how quickly the Holy Spirit came upon her.

A little while later, the waitress that was healed brought another coworker who needed healing for asthma. The symptoms included fatigue and headaches. As soon as we laid hands upon her, tears began to flow down her face. Again the Holy Spirit touched her so quickly. She felt something was changing inside of her chest – God was doing something. She said she felt “light” and you could see the joy of the Lord on her face.

Comments