Spreading the Fire!

Last night we ended up at an empty coffee shop. Well, it was almost empty except three of the employees. Knowing that God had sent us there for a reason, we went on inside. As Tenacious B was ordering, I got a word for the man that he was creative and liked to draw. He looked a little surprised and as we explained he started smiling. As it turns out, all the workers there were Christians-- as yet unactivated, but Christians. Another one of the workers came out and I felt like she was a mother so I skipped the "Do you have any kids?" question and went straight to the "How many kids do you have?" Then, I felt like the other worker was poetic and he confirmed that that was true. So, at this point, all three had gotten a word and were really interested. I told them they could do the same thing and I started imparting to them everything I had received. As I was imparting, I felt like the lady had a left ankle problem. She confirmed it, so I then had the other two brothers pray for her healing and she was healed THROUGH THEIR HANDS 100%! I trained them quickly on getting prophetic words and then asked them all to get a prophetic word for me. One man said that I had a good job (right), the other said I was married (right on) and the lady said I had 3 kids (right again.). We then cast the vision for them to prophesy over the customers and bring healing to them as well. They were all really excited and we told them we'd bring some Bibles to them, too, because only one of them had one.

There are now 3 more supernatural soldiers doing the Stuff! These guys went from 0 to 60, from not having seen healing or giving a prophetic word to doing the Stuff in 10 minutes! That's what I call activation!

Comments